Product Id: 33270672
Description: Tripp Lite Keyspan Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter/Video Converter (M/F), 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @60 Hz, HDCP 2.2, 6 in - Video converter - DisplayPort - HDMI - white
Mfr Part #: P137-06N-H2V2
The P137-06N-H2V2 Keyspan Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter and Video Converter (M/F) connects a PC or Mac with a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt 1 & 2 output port to the HDMI input port on a 4K-enabled monitor, projector or television. Devices supported include Chromebooks, MacBooks, Microsoft Surfaces and other computers and laptops equipped with mDP or Thunderbolt ports.
This unit lets you use your existing HDMI display instead of buying a new mDP monitor. Compliant with HDMI 2.0 specifications, it is ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign. It supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as well as HDCP 2.2. It also supports audio signals as long as the mDP source does (check your source's manual for compatibility).
The active adapter converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It's recommended for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
The P137-06N-H2V2 is plug-and-play with no software, drivers or power supply needed. Nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the converter and molded connectors last a long time. The P137-06N-H2V2 fits easily in a briefcase, backpack or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
- Connects PC or Mac’s mDP or Thunderbolt 1 & 2 output to HDMI-enabled monitor, projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- Complies with HDMI 2.0 specifications
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports audio and HDCP 2.2
- Converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode DisplayPort output
- Works with graphics cards that don’t output DP++ signals
- Nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts for excellent conductivity
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Plug-and-play—no software, drivers or power supply necessary
- Fits easily into briefcase, backpack or laptop bag