Product Id: 33270671
Description: Tripp Lite DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Active Converter, DisplayPort to HDMI (M/F), 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @ 60 Hz, HDCP 2.2, 6 in - Video converter - DisplayPort - HDMI - black
Mfr Part #: P136-06N-H2V2
The P136-06N-H2V2 DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Active Converter connects a DisplayPort 1.2 computer to the HDMI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a male DisplayPort connector and a female HDMI connector, this converter lets you use your existing HDMI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this converter supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as well as rich, full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio passthrough) and HDCP 2.2. Because it's an active converter, the P136-06N-H2V2 converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It's recommended for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
The P136-06N-H2V2 is plug and play with no software, drivers or power supply needed. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the converter and molded connectors last a long time. The P136-06N-H2V2 is backward compatible with previous DisplayPort generations and fits easily in a briefcase, backpack or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
- Connects DisplayPort 1.2 computer to HDMI-enabled monitor, projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- Female HDMI and male DisplayPort connectors
- Backward compatible with previous DisplayPort generations
- Complies with HDMI 2.0 specifications
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports audio and HDCP 2.2
- Converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode DisplayPort output
- Works with graphics cards that don’t output DP++ signals
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for excellent conductivity
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Plug-and-play—no software, drivers or power supply necessary
- Fits easily into briefcase, backpack or laptop bag