Product Id: 33269979
Description: Kensington NanoSaver Keyed Twin - Security cable
Mfr Part #: K64448WW
Designed to fit the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the NanoSaver Keyed Laptop Lock secures ultra-thin laptops, tablets, and 2-in-1s. Developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, the NanoSaver Keyed Laptop Lock provides next generation security for ultra-thin devices.
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensingtons latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K64449M), Supervisor Keyed (K64449S) and Like Keyed (K64449L) options
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Carbon Steel Cable resists and deters cutting attempts
- Tough 10mm Lock Head with Cleat Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in select ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security
- Tough 10mm lock head with cleat locking technology
Offering uncompromised security for select ultra-thin laptops built with the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the lock head is only 10mm in diameter and still meets the industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability that only Kensington can provide.
- Carbon steel cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility.
- Pivot and rotate cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
- Verified & tested
Engineered to Kensington's rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.