Product Id: 33267829
Description: Ruckus ZoneFlex C110 - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band - digital ports: 1
Mfr Part #: 901-C110-US00
The Ruckus ZoneFlex C110 combines an 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access point, DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem, and wired switch in one device. Designed specifically for hotels, dorms and multi-dwelling units, the C110 is compact, inconspicuous, secure, and easy to mount to an electrical junction box. Front port access eliminates unsightly cabling and accommodates any furniture placement.
The C110 provides the versatility required by building owners to support converged wired and wireless services.
This 802.11ac wireless access point and switch incorporates top performance patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology directs each packet over the best performing signal path, extending coverage range and mitigating interference automatically. ChannelFly technology chooses the best channel to give users the highest throughput - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over competitive dynamic channel selection approaches.
Whether organizations are deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the C110 is also easy to manage through the appliance, virtual and cloud management options.
The C110: Supports up to 100 clients on a single AP; Supports converged wired and wireless services with one device, including VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity; Reduces costs for cabling, power sourcing equipment and other in-room connection costs; Connect digital phones directly to the C110; Easily handles the transmission of challenging content - including jitter and latency sensitive streaming HD media; Fits the aesthetics of in-room environments with a discrete, low-profile design.
- · Supports more devices, connecting up to 100 clients per AP
- · Supports converged wired and wireless services with one device, including VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- · Reduces costs for cabling, power sourcing equipment and other in-room connection costs with 5 intergrated Ethernet ports and a single PoE cable drop to power the AP
- · Simplifies management by using the C110 as a standalone AP or centrally managed
- · Connect digital phones with native access to a PBX system
- · Easily handles the transmission of challenging content—including jitter and latency sensitive streaming HD media — with concurrent dual-band 2.4 GHz / 5GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 two-stream MIMO 2x2:2 radios · Fits the aesthetics of in-room environments with a discrete, low-profile design