Product Id: 33222391
Description: NETGEAR Insight Managed Smart Cloud (WAC510) - Wireless router - GigE, 802.11ac Wave 2 - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 - Dual Band - wall-mountable, ceiling-mountable
Mfr Part #: WAC510-100NAS
The NETGEAR AC WiFi Business Access Point WAC510 delivers high performance with high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC510 is managed by NETGEAR Insight app, for a more intuitive and innovative support, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC510 features Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 1.2 Gbps, option to configure as NAT or Access Point modes, and comes with two Ethernet ports, including a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb port.
Compatible software includes: Insight Basic, Insight Premium, Insight Pro (for VAR Purchase only). Insight Pro items: NPR1SNG1, NPR1SNG3, NPR1SNG5, NPR10PK1, NPR10PK3, NPR10PK5, NPR25PK1, NPR25PK3, NPR25PK5, NPR50PK1, NPR50PK3, NPR50PK5, NPR100PK1, NPR100PK3, NPR100PK5.
- App managed, through NETGEAR Insight mobile application for flexible installation and management of all your WAC510 access points, no added hardware needed
- Business class WiFi with superior Wave 2 802.11ac performance and range, 2x2 with 2 streams of data for aggregate throughput of up to 1.2Gbps (300 Mbps at 2.4GHz and 900 Mbps at 5GHz)
- Multi-User Multiple In Multiple Out (MU-MIMO) avoids congestion and ensures performance in high client density deployments like public WiFi hotspots
- Two Ethernet ports, with one Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) port for ease of deployment (PoE switch & AC/DC power adapter are sold separately)
- High performance, easy to setup, reliable to handle high density of clients, WAC510 is perfect solution for small to mid-size offices