Product Id: 33221050
Description: NETGEAR ProSAFE GSS108EPP - Switch - managed - 4 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x 10/100/1000 - desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable, pole-mountable - PoE+ (47 W)
Mfr Part #: GSS108EPP-100NAS
The NETGEAR ProSAFE GSS108EPP 8-port Gigabit Ethernet Web Managed Click Switch with 4 PoE+ ports features a unique fanless, slient design and Virtually Anywhere mounting system that allows to install your PoE+ ports in a quiet environment, and exactly where you need them. The unique mounting system allows you to put the Click Switch up in the ceiling, strapped to a pole, mounted under a desk or tabletop, making it the perfect switch for deploying Wireless AP, IP Cameras, VoIP Phones, Door Locks or any other IoT PoE-powered devices. NETGEAR Click Switches also include the full set of Web Managed (Plus) Switch software features such as traffic prioritization, VLANs, QoS and PoE power allocation. The GSS108EPP Click Switch features Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings.
- Built-in 4G/3G Wireless WAN antennas to significantly boost signals and extend coverage indoors and in areas with low signal strength
- 802.11ac Dual-Band and Dual-Concurrent WiFi (DBDC) for improved performance and reduced interference
- Enables the mobile hotspot to connect a greater amount of WiFi devices
- 2 external high-gain WiFi antennas to extend WiFi range
- 4 Gigabit LAN ports to provide tethered Internet connectivity for your home or office NAS or desktop computer
- PoE+ support
Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) option available for powering IP security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other Ethernet-powered devices.
- Innovative "virtually anywhere" mounting system
The innovative and unique mounting system gives you the flexibility to place NETGEAR ProSAFE Click Switches in locations where other switches cannot go. Whether it's directly on a wall, strapped to a pole, under the meeting table in a conference room or in a server closet, vertical or horizontal, flat or perpendicular, the Click Switch's unique mounting system allows you to control exactly how and where your ports and cables are deployed.
- Web managed switch networking features
The web managed click switches can go beyond plug-and-play connectivity with additional ProSAFE web managed switch networking features, allowing businesses to segment the network with VLANs or prioritize voice and video traffic with QoS.