Product Id: 33216634
Description: BUFFALO TeraStation 3410RN TS3410RN1604 - NAS server - 4 bays - 16 TB - rack-mountable - SATA 6Gb/s - HDD 4 TB x 4 - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 - Gigabit Ethernet
Mfr Part #: TS3410RN1604
Buffalo's TeraStation 3410RN is a four-drive rackmount business class value storage solution, NAS-grade hard drives included. This device features advanced components and solutions at an entry level price - ideal for small offices and professional users requiring cost-effective network storage. Users can easily share and safeguard data with reliability and RAID data protection, while the powerful dual-core Annapurna processor provides high performance operation during file transfers and everyday NAS functions.
Additional business class features include active Directory support, disk quota support, share level replication, server failover support, duplex system firmware, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, hot-swap hard drives, iSCSI targeting, USB 3.0 accessory support, and eleven licenses of NovaBACKUP - Buffalo Edition provides professional backup & data recovery solution.
- Available in 2-bay and 4-bay desktop models and A 1U 4-bay rackmount model
- High performance 1.4GHz Annapurna dual-core processor and 1 GB DDR3 RAM
- Buffalo’s unique Boot Authentication feature ensures the device is only accessible on authorized networks
- Integrated cloud backup with Dropbox, Dropbox Business, Amazon S4 and private cloud support for advanced protection
- Three-year limited warranty with additional warranty services available
- Remote access via free WebAccess service
- NAS HDD inside
Equipped with NAS HDD for high performance and high reliability in NAS and RAID environments.
- Powered by the Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-212 dual-core processor
With a processor speed of 1.4 GHz, it guarantees the transfer of large files and faster file access from multiple computers.
- DDR3 memory
1GB of fast DDR3 memory installed.
- iSCSI target support
Works simultaneously as NAS and iSCSI target.
- Replication with TeraStation
Replication is synchronizing a folder on two separate TeraStations in almost real time. It works in only one way - not bi-directional, from source to destination. It is possible to set-up the function in LAN and WAN. The WAN setup includes the remote connection using port forwarding and a VPN setup.