Product Id: 33200714
Description: LevelOne PalmCom FSW-0508TX - Switch - 5 x 10/100 - desktop
Mfr Part #: FSW-0508TX
LevelOne's FSW-0508TX 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch combines efficient technology with a unique design. This switch is equipped with 5 10/100 Mbps ports capable of reaching the highest bandwidths up to 200 Mbps for each port to provide workstations with a congestion-free data pipe for simultaneous access to the server.
Each port of the FSW-0508TX supports an auto-negotiation function that can automatically set the best possible bandwidth when a connection is established with another network device. The store-and-forward switching mechanism ensures that no error packets occur and provide maximum efficiency and stability. With Auto-MDIX function, this switch is expandable by cascading two or more switches together by uplinking directly without cable selection hassle.
Its small and compact size is specially designed to fit in limited-space locations for SOHO or home usage. Users can immediately access any needed features simply by attaching the cables and turning on the power. For instant error detection, the switch is equipped with a full range of LEDs to help you monitor and troubleshoot problems on your network.
- Complies with the IEEE802.3 Ethernet, IEEE802.3u Fast Ethernet standard;
- Features Store-and-Forward architecture and performs filtering and forwarding at non-blocking full wire speed;
- Full/ Half-duplex capability on each TX ports;
- Automatic source address learning and aging;
- Support 1K MAC address;
- 5-Port 10/100 Mbps Switch Built-in high efficiency SRAM for packet buffer;
- IEEE802.3x compliant full-duplex flow control, half-duplex flow control;
- Broadcast storm filter, runt and C RC Filtering eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth;
- Support Power saving mode by cable detection;
- All port-TX supports Auto-MDI/ MDIX function.