Product Id: 33200157
Description: Tripp Lite 4-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip Desk Grommet w/ 2-Port USB Charging - Surge protector - 15 A - AC 120 V - output connectors: 4 - 3.05 m - black
Mfr Part #: TLP410DMUSB
The TLP410DMUSB Protect It! 4-Outlet Surge Protector features four NEMA 5-15R outlets and a surge suppression rating of 1500 joules to protect your components against surges, spikes and EMI/RFI line noise that can damage sensitive electronics and destroy data. Plus, two USB ports produce 2.4A of combined power to charge your mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets and MP3 players.
Recommended for home or office workstations, the TLP410DMUSB is designed for installation in your desktop's 60-millimeter (2.4 inches) grommet hole (if your desk has no pre-cut hole, you can drill one yourself). It folds onto the desktop for connection of equipment. An LED indicates surge suppression at a glance. A resettable 15A circuit breaker shuts down equipment in case of an overload.
When not in use, straighten the TLP410DMUSB to a vertical position and push it down into the grommet until it's flush with the desk surface. The 10-foot power cord is long enough to reach distant AC outlets. Permanent mounting to the desk helps deter theft.
- 4 NEMA 5-15R outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- 1500 joules of surge suppression protect against surges, spikes and EMI/RFI line noise
- Easy-to-read LED indicates surge suppression at a glance
- Resettable 15A circuit breaker protects against overloads
- Recommended for home or office workstations
- 2 USB ports (2.4A total) charge smartphones, tablets and other devices
- Designed for installation in 60 mm (2.4 in.) grommet
- Folds onto desktop for connecting equipment
- Pushes into the grommet hole flush with desktop when not in use
- 10 ft. power cord stores away out of sight under the desk
- Permanent mounting to the desk helps deter theft
- Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges, including direct lightning strikes, up to $20,000 for life
- Valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only