Product Id: 33197311
Description: TRENDnet TI-PG62B - Switch - unmanaged - 4 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x Gigabit SFP - DIN rail mountable, wall-mountable - PoE+ (120 W) - DC power
Mfr Part #: TI-PG62B
TRENDnet's TI-PG62B is a reliable IP30 unmanaged hardened DIN-rail PoE+ switch with a rugged housing rated for extreme industrial environments. It offers 4 Gigabit PoE+ ports, two dedicated SFP slots and a 12 Gbps switching capacity. Dual redundant 12 - 56 VDC power inputs and a power failure alarm relay.
- 4 x Gigabit PoE+ ports and 2 x dedicated SFP slots
- IP30 rated metal enclosure with included DIN-rail and wall mount hardware
- 12 Gbps switching capacity
- Grounding point protects equipment from external electrical surges
- Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection
- Alarm relay triggered by power failure of primary and/or redundant power
- PoE power
A 60 - 120 W PoE+ power budget supplies up to four Power over Ethernet devices.
- Fault tolerance
Features dual redundant 12 - 56 VDC power inputs with output alarm relay.
- Industrial hardened design
Equipped with a rugged IP30 rated housing designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD/EMI/surge, and operate within a wide temperature range of -40 - 75° C.