Product Id: 33195769
Description: Eaton 9170+ 6-slot cabinet - Power array cabinet - RS-232 - output connectors: 5 - black - CTO - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: 0660C060GDECNAAI
The Eaton 9170+ UPS is uniquely designed to meet the ever-changing needs of customers with applications such as data centers, networks and call centers. Built for a global audience, the 9170+ is a scalable, modular, flexible solution that combines high level of reliability with the low cost of ownership.
The 9170+ enables customers to build a power solution specific to their needs, with an expandable level of redundancy and increases runtimes through Plug-and-Play 3 kVA UPS and battery modules. The 9170+ also features a power saver mode, a user-selectable feature that increases unit efficiency from 88% in normal operating mode to 97%. With its low initial investment, double-conversion technology, ABM battery management system and high efficiency power saver mode, you never have to compromise reliability for efficiency.
- N+X redundancy for both power and logic eliminates system level single point-of-failure
- Easily scalable to adapt to changing IT environments by simply adding power and/or battery modules
- True double-conversion design
- ABM technology significantly increases battery service life
- Universal components fit in any order without affecting UPS operation
- Provides protection against all nine power problems
- Complete offering of power management software included to ensure data integrity
- Network level N+X redundancy
As business moves from a "bricks and mortar" model to "clicks and mortar", the need for system availability at all levels of enterprise is rising exponentially. From servers to routers to telecommunication installations, the interdependence of the technological components of the wired world can make systems vulnerable to downtime. Many precautions and preventive measures are taken when designing the network, including power protection. In this shifting world, however, it's becoming more evident that simple power protection isn't enough. The 9170+ overcomes this potential obstacle with its modular design. The 9170+ eliminates a system-level single point-of-failure. Because both the logic and power are housed in the module and not in the enclosure, there is a redundancy for the entire UPS. This is a critical distinction when looking for multiple levels of redundancy in the UPS, as there is inherent vulnerability in a UPS that limits redundancy in any part of the system.