Product Id: 33181881
Description: Eaton 9PX 9PX1500RTN - UPS (rack-mountable / external) - AC 100/110/120/125 V - 1350 Watt - 1500 VA - Ethernet, RS-232, USB - output connectors: 8 - 2U - black, silver
Mfr Part #: 9PX1500RTN
As an industry professional, and because of rising energy costs and the business need for energy-efficient performance, you'll be looking for ways to reduce costs and consumption. The Eaton 9PX UPS enables you to secure all your mission-critical applications, giving you the reductions in energy usage and costs you need.
Essentially, the Eaton 9PX UPS gives you the chance to optimize power density and minimize capital and operating expenditure, along with the assurance that, should the power go down, critical processes will be maintained in your IT infrastructures and other applications.
- Customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information and more using the graphical LCD interface
- Integrates seamlessly with Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software for continuous uptime of servers and virtual machines
- Includes remote power off (RPO) and remote on/off (ROO) functionality for remote shut down of all connected equipment
- Get added runtime with extended battery modules and extend battery service life by up to 50% with ABM Technology
- Cut energy usage and costs with ≥90% efficiency in online mode (ENERGY STAR qualified)
- Know power consumption down to the load segment with built-in energy metering that’s accessible through the graphical LCD menu and optional communication card
- Graphical LCD display
It provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen which tilts 450 for ease-of-viewing.
- Availability and flexibility
The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- Paralleling functionality
Paralleling functionality to achieve twice the power of unitary products using Hot Sync technology!
- Load segment control
It enables prioritized shut downs of nonessential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices.