Product Id: 33153572
Description: Tripp Lite 8.3/125 OM4 Pre-assembled 40GB-10GB Patch Panel 15MTP QSFP-60 LC - Patch panel - LC SM x 60 - black - 1U - 19" - 60 ports
Mfr Part #: N48K-15M8L60S-B
The N48K-15M8L60S-B 8.3/125 Breakout Fiber Patch Panel not only integrates equipment with 10G and 40G speeds, but also provides a simple, flexible path to 100G and 400G speeds in the future. The 1U chassis features five breakout cassettes. Each cassette contains 12 LC duplex ports and three built-in two-meter MTP single mode cables for a total of 15 QSFP fiber switch ports breaking out to 60 LC ports.
Base8 wiring with built-in MTP trunks maximizes rack space and link performance, while enabling simple cable deployment and optimized harness mapping. The N48K-15M8L60S-B uses all 60 LC ports, meaning no dead ports as in Base12 wiring, with streamlined 1-to-1 port mapping. Eliminating the need for 12-fiber conversion modules results in a reduction of up to 50 percent in link attenuation.
Hardwired cassettes offer a 30-percent improvement in insertion loss with no separate MTP connection in the rear, resulting in longer duplex link distances. Color-coded yellow single mode cables are easily distinguished from traditional aqua OM3 multimode fiber.
The front panel folds down to protect the LC patch cords, as well as provide wire mapping by matching each cassette's labeled MTP cables to the LC clusters. Writing space on the inside panel lets you custom-label each port.
- Also future-proofs your network for eventual 100G and 400G speeds
- Recommended for QSFP fiber-based Ethernet switches
- Singlemode fiber for highest throughput
- 12 LC duplex ports and 3 built-in 2-meter MTP singlemode cables per cassette
- Total of 15 QSFP fiber switch ports and 60 LC ports
- 100% fiber utilization
- Streamlined 1:1 port mapping
- Up to 50% reduction in link attenuation
- Color-coded yellow cables easily distinguishable in crowded switch
- No unused LC ports as in Base12 wiring
- Simple patch cable deployment
- Optimized harness mapping
- Hardwired cassette modules offer 30% improvement in insertion loss
- LC patch cables protected
- Provides wire mapping by matching each cassette’s labeled MTP cables to LC clusters
- Writing space on inside panel for custom-labeling of ports
- Insertion loss data available via unit’s serial number
- Maximizes rack space and link performance