Product Id: 33147991
Description: HPE FlexNetwork MSR958 PoE - Router - 8-port switch - GigE - WAN ports: 2 - rack-mountable - remarketed
Mfr Part #: JH301AR
The HPE FlexNetwork MSR958 router is a high-performance small-branch router that delivers integrated routing, security, SIP, embedded 802.11b/g/n WLAN connectivity, dual 3G/4G LTE, and fiber (SFP) in a single box. The MSR958 router solution delivers up to 300 Kbps forwarding with comprehensive IPv4 and IPv6 routing, MPLS, QoS, stateful firewall, network address translation (NAT), VPN, switching, voice, and wireless capabilities in a compact, fixed form factor. Moreover, this router is based on open standards for seamless integration with existing small-branch deployments.
- Converged high-performance fiber routing, switching, security, and 300 Kbps performance
- Integrated GbE WAN, fiber (SFP)
- Dual 4G LTE, 3G as well as IEEE 802.11b/g/n WLAN in one box
- High encryption, stateful firewall, IPS, NAT, DVPN, GDVPN, ADVPN security features
- Zero-touch solution and single-pane-of-glass management
- Forwarding performance
The router provides up to 300 Kbps; and meets current and future bandwidth-intensive application demands for enterprise.
- Embedded encryption
The HPE FlexNetwork MSR958 supports up to 100 VPN tunnels and up to 160 Mb/s encryption throughput.
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
This router provides a connection to the network that eliminates the network as a bottleneck.