Product Id: 33129190
Description: QNAP TVS-873 - NAS server - 8 bays - SATA 6Gb/s - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD, 5 hot spare, 6 hot spare, 10 hot spare, 1 hot spare - RAM 16 GB - Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI
Mfr Part #: TVS-873-16G-US
The TVS-873 is powered by an AMD embedded Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) that incorporates exceptional CPU and AMD Radeon R7 Graphics performance, delivering a high-performance and energy-efficient NAS solution. Built with a state-of-the-art metal design and topped off with a stylish gold finish, the TVS-873 features a powerful quad-core CPU, AES-NI hardware encryption engine, 64 GB RAM, USB 3.1 (10 Gbps) and 10 GbE expandability with exceptional performance. Coupled with the unique USB QuickAccess, HDMI 4K output, and 4K H.264 video decoding and encoding acceleration, the TVS-873 running on the 64-bit QTS 4.3 operating system provides an optimum audiovisual experience and well-rounded private cloud system.
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN (IP-SAN) unified storage solution
- Integrated Radeon R7 GPU for 4K video storage and playback
- 10GbE-expandable, highly-efficient storage solution for virtualization and HD video editing & sharing
- USB QuickAccess port for accessing files without needing a network connection
- M.2 SSD cache and Qtier technology jointly realize optimized storage efficiency
- Supports virtualization, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- QmailAgent for centralized email management; Qsirch full-text searching tool; Qcontactz for centrally storing and managing contacts
- Use the NAS as a PC with exclusive QvPC technology and 4K display
- Top-class hardware engineering
The sturdy and feature-packed hardware of the TVS-873 bolsters overall system performance. Coupled with the flexible and expandable architecture, the TVS-873 can fulfill diversified application needs.
- Flexible 10 GbE network expandability
The TVS-873 features two PCIe (Gen.3 x4) slots, one preinstalled with a USB 3.1 Type-A dual-port card, and the other allows for installing an optional dual-port 10GbE (10GBASE-T or SFP+) network card. This allows for greater flexibility in setting up 10 GbE environments for high-performance virtualization and backup tasks.
- USB 3.1 (10 Gbps) connectivity
USB 3.1 provides faster maximum speeds of 10Gb/s - double that of USB 3.0 - to greatly boost data transfer performance. The TVS-873 comes with a USB 3.1 Type-A dual-port card for connecting up to two USB devices, allowing compatibility with newer, faster USB devices for transferring large-sized media files.
- M.2 SSD & 2.5" SSD cache with Qtier optimization
The TVS-873 supports 2.5" SSD for caching to increase IOPS performance, and provides higher transfer speeds and reliability with additional two M. 2 SATA 6Gb/s SSDs. Using an SSD cache boosts overall system performance, and is perfect for improving the overall workflow of random IOPS demanding applications such as virtualization. The TVS-873 combines M.2 SSD, SATA SSD and high-capacity HDD in one box to effectively realize tiered storage for exceptional application performance and lower TCO of storage at the same time.