Product Id: 33129186
Description: QNAP TVS-473 - NAS server - 4 bays - SATA 6Gb/s - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD, 5 hot spare, 6 hot spare, 10 hot spare, 1 hot spare - RAM 8 GB - Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI
Mfr Part #: TVS-473-8G-US
The TVS-473 is powered by an AMD embedded Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) that incorporates exceptional CPU and AMD Radeon R7 Graphics performance, delivering a high-performance and energy-efficient NAS solution. Built with a state-of-the-art metal design and topped off with a stylish gold finish, the TVS-473 features a powerful quad-core CPU, AES-NI hardware encryption engine, up to 64GB RAM, USB 3.1 (10 Gbps) and 10 GbE expandability with exceptional performance. Coupled with the unique USB QuickAccess, HDMI 4K output, and 4K H.264 video decoding and encoding acceleration, the TVS-473 running on the 64-bit QTS 4.3 operating system provides an optimum audiovisual experience and well-rounded private cloud system.
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN (IP-SAN) unified storage solution
- Integrated Radeon R7 GPU for 4K video storage and playback
- 10 GbE-expandable, highly-efficient storage solution for virtualization and HD video editing & sharing
- USB QuickAccess port for accessing files without needing a network connection
- M. 2 SSD cache and Qtier technology jointly realize optimized storage efficiency
- Supports virtualization, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- QmailAgent for centralized email management; Qsirch full-text searching tool; Qcontactz for centrally storing and managing contacts
- Use the NAS as a PC with exclusive QvPC technology and 4K display
- Top-class hardware engineering
The sturdy and feature-packed hardware of the TVS-473 bolsters overall system performance. Coupled with the flexible and expandable architecture, the TVS-473 can fulfill diversified application needs.
- Flexible 10GbE network expandability
The TVS-473 features two PCIe (Gen. 3 x4) slots, one preinstalled with a USB 3.1 Type-A dual-port card, and the other allows for installing an optional dual-port 10GbE (10GBASE-T or SFP+) network card. This allows for greater flexibility in setting up 10GbE environments for high-performance virtualization and backup tasks.
- M.2 SSD & 2.5" SSD cache with Qtier optimization
The TVS-473 supports 2.5" SSD for caching to increase IOPS performance, and provides higher transfer speeds and reliability with additional two M.2 SATA 6 Gb/s SSDs. Using an SSD cache boosts overall system performance, and is perfect for improving the overall workflow of random IOPS demanding applications such as virtualization. The TVS-473 combines M.2 SSD, SATA SSD and high-capacity HDD in one box to effectively realize tiered storage for exceptional application performance and lower TCO of storage at the same time.
- Superior 4K video transcoding and display
The TVS-473 features AMD 3rd Gen GCN architecture with breakthrough GPU performance to support 4K H. 264 video decoding and stunning 4K UHD display. It delivers superior real-time 4K and 1080p video transcoding to convert videos to universal formats that can be smoothly played on PCs, mobile devices and Smart TVs. With offline transcoding, even when you can only connect using a low-speed Internet connection, you can still enjoy smooth video playback via File Station, Video Station, and the Qfile mobile app by selecting a pre-rendered lower resolution video. The TVS-473 also allows you to set a dedicated folder for automatic video transcoding.