Product Id: 33115369
Description: HPE G2 Basic Horizontal True 0U - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 100-240 V - 3600 VA - 1-phase - input: IEC 60320 C20 - output connectors: 12 (IEC 60320 C13) - 1U - Worldwide
Mfr Part #: P9Q37A
Do you require basic, reliable power in a flexible form factor that you can place where needed in the rack? With simple 0U and 1U install options, HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units allow you to configure access to power in your rack where you need it the most. HPE G2 Basic PDUs provide a low-profile single-piece design for easy access to rear devices for maintenance. Vertical PDUs can be installed on either side of the rack with outlets facing back for easy access and improved clearance. For higher power density configurations, install side by side on both sides of the rack with the outlets facing center. Horizontal/Modular PDUs offer a modular architecture designed for data center customers who want to maximize power distribution and space efficiencies. The Control Unit or core can be mounted in any 1U space or in 0U space on the side of HPE Racks between the RETMA rails. Extension Bars mount directly to the frame so you can configure access to power where you need it.
- HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units are backed by a 5-year warranty. Quality, guaranteed.
- HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units Horizontal/Modular PDU Models can be installed in any U position in your rack.
- HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units vertical form factor models have a wide range of single and three-phase options providing up to 22kVA of output power.
- HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units have a wide range of mounting options to fit every application. Power where you need it, plus more room for compute.
- Powerfully Built Power Distribution, Because no Two Environments are the Same
HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units are backed by a 5-year warranty. Quality, guaranteed.
Premium materials and robust construction guarantee power continuity and maintained performance at elevated temperatures.
HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units include vertical and horizontal models with power output options ranging from 1.9kVA to 22kVA.
Single and three-phase models to meet all your facility power needs.
- Our NextGen Basic PDUs get Power where you Need it to Go – and Keep it There
HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units Horizontal/Modular PDU Models can be installed in any U position in your rack.
Optional dual-locking power cords secure the PDU to both power source and device protects against disconnection – accidental or intentional.
Integrated cord retention to connect the right cord to the right outlet, quickly and easily.
Optional water-tight construction to power through water and moisture.
- Vertical PDU Models use Button and Keyhole Mounting for Simple Drop in Install
HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units vertical form factor models have a wide range of single and three-phase options providing up to 22kVA of output power.
Mounts vertically on either side in the rear of the rack using industry standard button and keyhole mounting. Standard mounting faces the outlet towards the rear of the rack preventing interference in the maintenance zone between rear RETMA rails.
Using the optional configuration of facing the outlets into the rack, multiple PDUs can be mounted on one side of the rack for higher power density.
- Getting Power Where it Needs to go has Never Been Easier, from Purchase to Prime Time
HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units have a wide range of mounting options to fit every application. Power where you need it, plus more room for compute.
Highest-density PDUs on market means more power and less headache for even the most demanding compute applications.
Tool-less installation, low profile and modular extensions simplify configuration and reduce time to deployment.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Foundation Care means your power isn't the only thing that's protected – the warranty from your HPE servers extends to your PDUs.