Product Id: 33109928
Description: Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit NUC6CAYH - Barebone - mini PC - 1 x Celeron J3455 / 1.5 GHz - HD Graphics 500 - GigE - WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2
Mfr Part #: BOXNUC6CAYH
Intel NUC Kit NUC6CAYH built with a quad-core Intel Celeron processor, delivers cost-efficient Intel-level performance in a fully customizable kit that makes it perfect for basic 4K digital signage, PC replacement, or thin client. This kit gives you the choice to install the OS, memory, and hard drive you want so you can create the exact system that you need. The features include a dual-array front mic and a multi-color LED ring so you can customize your NUC with the look you want. And there's 4K display support via a full-sized HDMI 2.0 port, so you can have 4K digital signs at a cost-effective price point.
- Up to 7.1 surround audio via HDMI
- Headphone/microphone jack on the front panel
- Dual array front mics on the chassis front
- combo speaker/TOSLINK optical audio jack on the back panel
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports via internal header
- SDXC slot with UHS-I support on the side
- Multi-country plugs
- Support for user-replaceable third-party lids
- Intel Visual BIOS
- Intel Express BIOS update support
- Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
- ACPI-compliant power management control
- HDD LED, power LED, power on/off
- Multi-color selectable-front panel LED ring
- Kensington lock with base security
- Superior processing and graphics
Visibly smart graphics using the advanced processor deliver amazing performance and visually stunning graphics.
- Stunningly small form factor
The compact form factor unlocks a world of potential design applications, from digital signage and kiosks to portable innovations.
- Advanced technology
The NUC features two sockets for expandability of memory, two mini-card connectors for flexible support of wireless and hard drive configurations, BIOS vault technology, fast boot and the Visual BIOS. The NUC also supports The Anti-Theft technology, providing hardware intelligence, designed to protect your device and its data, if its lost or stolen.