Product Id: 33095022
Description: Dell Networking N2048P - Switch - L2+ - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable - PoE+
Mfr Part #: 463-7704
Streamline your network connections. Modernize campus networks with PoE+ capable GbE Layer 2 switches that support multi-chassis link aggregation (MLAG) and 12-unit stacking. N-Series is a family of energy-efficient and cost-effective 1GbE and 10GbE switches designed for modernizing and scaling network infrastructure. The Dell Networking N2000 Series offers enhanced, high-availability Layer 2 Ethernet switches with basic Layer 3 routing functionality.
- Use MLAG for multipath loop-free redundancy without spanning tree to enable full-bandwidth utilization and high availability
- Promote greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco's Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Offer a more flexible choice in your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols
- Feature Layer 3 IPv4 and IPv6 functionality, including static routing and Routing Information Protocol support for up to 256 interfaces
- 80PLUS-certified efficient integrated power supply
- Redundant variable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
- Deliver clean power to network devices with PoE+ support
The Dell Networking N2048P has 48 ports of Power-over-Ethernet Plus. This allows you to attach devices with high power requirements without running a separate power cable. PoE+ is particularly useful in older buildings where installing power to multiple, widespread locations can be prohibitively expensive.
- Designed for efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N2000 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs.
- Advanced feature set to simplify management
The Dell Networking N2048P is designed for easy deployment, outstanding interoperability and a low learning curve for network administrators. A single OS release (Dell Networking OS 6) allows you to maintain consistent configurations across all N-Series products with a comprehensive feature set.
- Deploy with confidence at any scale
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N2000 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability.