Product Id: 33092966
Description: Ruckus ZoneFlex T710 - Wireless access point - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band - NFR
Mfr Part #: 903-T710-US12
The ZoneFlex T710 is a dual-band 802.11ac outdoor (IP 67 rated) access point (AP) designed explicitly for high density public venues such as airports, conventions centers, plazas & malls, and other dense urban environments.
Offered with internal omni directional antennas, the T710 is designed for easy installation within an ultra-lightweight and low profile enclosure. The T710 is ideal for venue owners and enterprises looking to deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments.
- Omni directional for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc. or can be fitted with external antennas
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 4 dB of signal gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- Internal antenna for a minimal form factor, which is essential in many deployments
- Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices
- Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments