Product Id: 33092616
Description: ViewSonic ColorPro VP2468_H2 - LED monitor - 24" (23.8" viewable) - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) - IPS - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 5 ms - HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort
Mfr Part #: VP2468_H2
If you're looking for professional monitors that deliver unmatched color accuracy, as well as easy deployment and mounting capabilities, look no further than the ViewSonic VP2468 H2. Sold as a dual pack of monitors without monitor stands, the VP2468 H2 requires less packaging for a reduced environmental footprint, while still providing VESA-compatible mounting for easy dual-screen installation. With edge-to-edge SuperClear IPS panels and one of the world's thinnest bezels, the VP2468 H2 provides a sleek and frameless viewing experience ideal for dual-monitor setup. For simple, single-cable daisy chaining, these monitors are equipped with future-proof DisplayPort technology, in addition to HDMI ports. To ensure precise, uniform color, these monitors are factory calibrated to deliver an amazing Delta E<2 value. An integrated color uniformity function ensures consistent chromaticity across the screen, while a 14-bit 3D look-up table generates a stunningly smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors. Add to that 6-axis color adjustment functionality, and this monitor provides the ultimate color processing capability for professional applications.
- TWO MONITORS: Sold as a dual pack without monitor stands for easy dual-screen installation with mounting accessories
- PROFESSIONAL MONITOR: Full HD 1080p 60Hz SuperClear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video editors and more
- ULTIMATE COLOR ACCURACY: Screen wide sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM color spaces, Delta E<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors deliver precise, lifelike images
- HARDWARE CALIBRATION: Quick and easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VP2468_H2 supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with HDMI 1.4, USB, DisplayPort (Daisy Chain enabled), and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: x2 LCD Head-Only Monitors, x2 Power Cables, x2 Mini DP to DP Cables, and x2 USB 3.0 Cables
- Two monitors in a single package
Sold as a dual pack without monitor stands, these monitors require less packaging for a reduced environmental footprint, while still providing VESA-compatible mounting for easy installation.
- Frameless design
A premium panel delivers accurate colors and vivid images, while a frameless design provides for a nearly seamless viewing experience in multi-monitor setups. And with ultra-wide viewing angles, you'll enjoy stunningly detailed images, unbound and without borders, no matter your vantage point.
- Loaded with connectivity
DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI inputs, and high-speed USB ports give you the freedom and flexibility to connect to a variety of devices. What's more, DisplayPort connectivity provides multi-stream technology that allows you to easily daisy-chain multiple monitors with only a single cable.
- Amazing color accuracy
Each of the monitors is factory calibrated to deliver an amazing Delta E<2 value and includes a detailed calibration report for sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM color spaces. Whether you're a photographer shooting in sRGB, or a video editor in need of REC 709/SMPT-C/EBU standards, rest assure that this monitor can deliver the accuracy you need to complete your best work.
- Excellent screen uniformity
Uniformity of color across the screen is critical to achieving very accurate viewing and editing of images - without it, any work performed on a less-than-accurate monitor will cause incorrect color adjustments. An integrated color uniformity function ensures consistent color and luminance across the screen - meaning you get screen-wide true color from edge to edge, corner to corner, every time.
- Professional color processing capability
The 14-bit LUT & 3D LUT (Look-Up Tables) generate a stunningly smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors for amazingly accurate image reproduction crucial in professional applications.
- Gamma corrections
Offering five gamma settings ranging from Gamma 1.8 to Gamma 2.6, this monitor optimizes color performance and contrast ratio for graphic design, video editing, photography production, and more.
- Ergonomic design
With advanced ergonomic features, ViewSonic monitors are designed to provide a greater range of adjustment for increased productivity and comfort. Users can reduce eyestrain and physical fatigue by adjusting the monitor via swivel, pivot, tilt, and height adjust functions.
- Intuitive OSD
Cleverly positioned buttons on the back of the monitor help you to easily and intuitively navigate the on-screen display.