Product Id: 33088961
Description: Verbatim Primalloy - White - 500 g - TPE filament (3D)
Mfr Part #: 99026
Developed using Mitsubishi Chemical proprietary materials, Verbatim's PRIMALLOY Flexible 3D Filament is a high performance, polyester based thermoplastic elastomer which consists of a mixture of crystalline aromatic polyester block (mainly PBT) and an uncrystalline polyether block (mainly poly-tetramethylene-ether-glycol). This mixture gives objects printed with PRIMALLOY unique flexibility without sacrificing durability. Objects printed with PRIMALLOY filament feature good mechanical strength, oil resistance, chemical resistance and flex-fatigue resistance. PRIMALLOY also offers excellent heat resistance as well as hardness stability within a wide temperature range.
With a diameter tolerance of 0.08mm, Verbatim PRIMALLOY 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. All Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture.
- Pliable rubber material with outstanding heat, oil and abrasion resistance as well as superior mechanical strength
- Developed using proprietary materials from Mitsubishi Chemical
- High performance polyester based thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture