Product Id: 33042822
Description: Fortinet FAD-100F - Bundle - application accelerator - with 1 year FortiCare 8X5 Enhanced Support + 1 year FortiGuard - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: FAD-100F-BDL
The FortiADC Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) optimize the availability, user experience, performance and scalability of Enterprise Application Delivery. The FortiADC family of physical appliances delivers fast, secure and intelligent acceleration and distribution of demanding applications in the enterprise.
- Comprehensive server load balancing
- Server offloading for improved application acceleration, scale and TCO
- Intelligent traffic management for optimized application delivery and availability
- Hardware-based SSL offloading, forward proxy, and visibility
- Authentication offloading
- Included global server load balancing
- Included link load balancing
- Web application firewall with automatic updates
- Scripting for custom load balancing and content rewriting
- Acceleration and performance
Multi-core processor technology, combined with hardware-based SSL offloading to accelerate application performance.
- Application availability
24x7 application availability through automatic failover, global server load balancing, and link load balancing to optimize WAN connectivity.
- Enhanced protection
Web application firewall to defend against application vulnerabilities.
- Disaster recovery with Global Server Load Balancing
FortiADC's included Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) makes your network reliable and available by scaling applications across multiple data centers for disaster recovery or to improve application response times. Administrators can set up rules that direct traffic based on site availability, data center performance and network latency.
- Link Load Balancing
Built-in Link Load Balancing (LLB) gives you the option to connect your FortiADC to two or more WAN links to reduce the risk of outages or to add additional bandwidth to relieve traffic congestion. FortiADC supports inbound and outbound Link Load Balancing to manage traffic leaving or entering the device. Using policy routing, FortiADC can support complex NAT and routing requirements to address almost any network LLB architecture. With Tunnel Routing you get high-speed, reliable site-to-site connectivity without the need to lease expensive WAN links. It aggregates multiple links to create a virtual tunnel to a remote data center that ensures availability especially for applications that are time sensitive and require large single-session bandwidth such as video conferencing.