Product Id: 33020972
Description: BioShock & The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bundle - Xbox 360
Mfr Part #: 39582
After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is littered with corpses, wildly powerful guardians roam the corridors as little girls loot the dead, and genetically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn.
Oblivion is the quintessential role-playing game for the next generation and another leap forward in gaming. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. Oblivion is the chapter in the epic and highly successful Elder Scrolls saga and utilizes the PC and next-generation video game hardware to fully immerse you into the experience. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges.
- Take control of your world by hacking mechanical devices, commandeering security turrets and crafting unique items critical to your very survival
- Upgrade your weapons with ionic gels, explosives and toxins to customize them to the enemy and environment
- Genetically modify your body through dozens of Plasmid Stations scattered throughout the city, empowering you with fantastic and often grotesque abilities
- Experience truly next generation graphics that vividly illustrate the forlorn art deco city, highlighted by the most detailed and realistic water effects ever developed in a video game
- Live another life in another world
Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
- Next generation graphics
Pixel shader effects and high definition televisions are fully supported to create unprecedented visuals, including lifelike towns, dungeons, and the most realistic forests ever created in a game.
- First person melee and magic
A combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
- Radiant AI
This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion's characters the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.
- Realistic characters
Oblivion's features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching, and full speech. They even engage in unscripted conversations with each other and you.
- Open-ended game play, short challenges
The enormous world of Oblivion is open for you to explore at your own pace, and shorter challenges such as fighting bandits, mixing potions, creating magic items and persuading friends keep the challenges coming.