Product Id: 33018106
Description: Tripp Lite 5-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps 1U Rack-Mount/Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with PoE - Switch - unmanaged - 5 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) - desktop, rack-mountable - PoE+ (75 W) - AC 100 - 240 V
Mfr Part #: NG5POE
The NG5POE 5-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps 1U Rack-Mount/Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch adds a Gigabit Ethernet connection with PoE+ capacity to your small office, workgroup or creative workspace.
Especially recommended for security applications to power IP cameras, VoIP phones and other PoE-compatible devices, this energy-efficient switch provides PoE+ compatibility with wireless access points and other devices. Four ports support up to 26W each with a total PoE budget of 75W. Sharing large bandwidth-intensive files, such as CAD drawings and high-definition videos, at Gigabit speeds improves efficiency and cuts costly downtime. IEEE 802.3x flow control allows smooth transmission.
This unmanaged switch features five twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection. It's plug-and-play with no configuration required and can be up and running immediately. Easy-to-read LEDs indicate power, connection, activity and PoE status for each port.
The NG5POE supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards by putting unused ports into a low-power state without interrupting network connections. The detachable five-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to any compatible AC source. The heavy-duty metal housing is designed for desktop installation or mounting into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack with the included brackets.
- 5 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- 10 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- LEDs indicate power, connection, activity and PoE status per port
- Supports 9k jumbo frames, MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging, and 802.3x flow control (full duplex) and back pressure (half duplex)
- 4 ports support up to 26W PoE+ each
- Each port supplies PoE+ power to connected devices via network cable
- Automatically shifts unused ports to low-power state without interrupting network connection
- Also meets IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u and 802.3 standards
- No-fan design for silent operation
- Detachable 5 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Plug-and-play with no configuration required
- Includes rubber feet for secure placement on flat desktop surface
- Mounts in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack with included brackets
- Grounding lug included