Product Id: 33018008
Description: Tripp Lite SmartOnline SUTX Series 3-Phase 220/380V, 230/400V, 240/415V 20kVA 20kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS, Tower, Extended Run - UPS - AC 220/230/240/380/400/415 V - 20 kW - 3-phase / 1-phase - RS-232
Mfr Part #: SUTX20K
The SUTX20K SmartOnline SUTX Series 3-Phase 220/380V, 230/400V or 240/415V 20kVA 20kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against power disturbances that can damage electronics or destroy data. It's recommended for critical data center, LAN/WAN and distributed server room applications.
The SUTX20K's Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI) design allows continuous operation at any supported voltage at either 50 or 60 Hz. Zero transfer time to battery mode ensures no disruption to the attached loads. Automatic and Manual Bypass keeps connected equipment powered, even during overloads and UPS maintenance.
IGBT inverter technology produces output power with 1% total harmonic distortion (THD) to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak. A 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of loads, even those with wildly fluctuating power demands.
Managing the SUTX20K is simplified through the multi-language LCD interface, which displays critical operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as battery and load status. Four LEDs indicate bypass, line, battery and fault modes. A serial port allows connection to Tripp Lite's free local shutdown agent. A built-in card slot supports the optional SNMPWEBCARD network management card for network interface and remote monitoring and control.
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for critical data center, LAN/WAN and distributed server room applications
- +/-1% output voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- 1.0 unit power factor offers 20 KVA/20 Kw output capacity, allowing for more connected devices
- Wide input voltage window minimizes battery use and prolongs battery life
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- Restarts automatically after lengthy power outages
- Produces output power with 1% THD to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak
- Low <5% THDi input rating and advanced IGBT rectifier enables 1:1 generator sizing, eliminating costly oversizing requirements for generators, breakers and cables
- Connect up to 4 units in parallel configuration for fault tolerance or increased capacity up to 80 KVA
- Allows maintenance without removing power from attached loads
- Increases system reliability
- ECO mode - operates at efficiency levels as high as 98% when input line conditions are favorable
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities