Product Id: 33018007
Description: Tripp Lite mSATA SSD to 2.5in SATA Enclosure Adapter Converter Dock Station - Storage bay adapter - 2.5" to mSATA
Mfr Part #: P960-001-MSATA
The P960-001-MSATA mSATA SSD to 2.5 in. SATA Enclosure Adapter Converter lets you use an mSATA SSD with a standard SATA-enabled computer, drive enclosure or docking station. To share data, just remove the adapter's cover, connect the drive to the mSATA connector, secure it with the included screws, put the cover back, and connect the adapter to your computer's SATA port. Or connect it to your computer's USB port using a USB docking station, such as Tripp Lite's U339-000 (sold separately).
The enclosed housing protects the drive when used in applications requiring more durability, such as hot-swap drive bays and external docking stations. The P960-001-MSATA supports SATA I, II and III drives and data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps. It's plug-and-play, so no software, drivers or external power supply are required.
- Access an mSATA drive with a standard SATA computer, drive enclosure or docking station
- Supports SATA I, II and III SSDs (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- Maximizes SATA III controller capabilities to boost data transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps
- Enclosed housing protects drive in applications requiring more durability
- High-efficiency mSATA SSD reduces system’s power consumption
- Plug-and-play with no software, drivers or external power supply needed
- Works with USB-enabled SATA docking stations, such as Tripp Lite’s U339-000 (sold separately)