Product Id: 33018006
Description: Tripp Lite 24-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps 1U Rack-Mount/Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch, 2 Gigabit SFP Ports, Metal Housing - Switch - unmanaged - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x Gigabit SFP - desktop, rack-mountable - AC 100 - 240 V
Mfr Part #: NG24
The NG24 24-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps 1U Rack-Mount/Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch adds 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet capacity to your home office, small office, workgroup or creative production environment. Share large bandwidth-intensive files, such as CAD drawings and videos, at Gigabit speeds, improving efficiency and cutting costly downtime.
This rack-mount/ desktop switch features 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions. Dual mini-GBIC SFP ports allow connection to other switches using optical fiber or copper. No configuration is required, so you can have your Gigabit network up and running immediately. Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. IEEE 802.3x flow control allows smooth transmission of large files.
The NG24 supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards by putting unused ports into a low-power state without interrupting network connections. It consumes very little input power - just 20 watts max. The detachable five-foot input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a protected UPS, generator or mains input AC source. The heavy-duty metal housing is designed for desktop installation or mounting into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack with the included brackets.
- 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 mini-GBIC SFP ports
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- 52 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port
- Supports 9k jumbo frames
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Supports 802.3x flow control (full duplex) and back pressure (half duplex)
- Automatically shifts unused ports to low-power state without interrupting network connection
- Consumes very little input power—just 20W max
- Also meets IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u and 802.3 standards
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Detachable 5 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Plug-and-play—no configuration necessary
- Includes rubber feet for secure placement on flat desktop surface
- Mounts in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack with included brackets
- Grounding lug included