Product Id: 33018004
Description: Tripp Lite MTP/MPO Multimode Base-8 Trunk Cable, 24-Strand, 40/100 GbE, 40/100GBASE-SR4, OM4 Plenum-Rated (3xF/3xF), Push/Pull Tab, Magenta, 30 m (98 ft.) - Network cable - MTP/MPO multi-mode (F) to MTP/MPO multi-mode (F) - 30 m - fiber optic - 50 / 125 micron - OM4 - plenum, stranded - magenta
Mfr Part #: N858-30M-3X8-MG
The 30-meter (98-foot) N858-30M-3X8-MG MTP/MPO Multimode Base-8 Trunk Cable supports 40/100 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers.
With three female MTP/MPO connectors on each end, this OM4-rated multimode fiber optic cable is recommended for high-density fiber patching between data center MDFs (main distribution frames) and IDFs (intermediate distribution frames). It's colored magenta for instant identification as an OM4 cable. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center applications and make the cable easy to install and remove with one hand.
The 8-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up rack space for other cables. Optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-SR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-SR4 networks, this cable is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. The 5.6-millimeter ruggedized plenum-rated jacket and bend-insensitive fiber are perfect for connecting high-speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts.
- Designed to extend high-density connections between network equipment in telecom rooms and data centers
- Recommended for patching between data center MDFs and IDFs
- Optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-SR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-SR4 networks
- Magenta-colored for identification as an OM4 cable
- 8-fiber female connectors 12 times denser than SC connectors
- Push/pull tab connectors easy to install and remove with one hand
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- 50/125 duplex glass fiber construction
- Plenum-rated jacket and bend-insensitive fiber perfect for ceilings, walls and ducts