Product Id: 33018001
Description: Tripp Lite MTP/MPO Multimode Patch Cable, 12 Fiber, 40/100 GbE, 40/100GBASE-SR4, OM4 Plenum-Rated (F/F), Push/Pull Tab, Magenta, 3 m (9.8 ft.) - Patch cable - MTP/MPO multi-mode (F) to MTP/MPO multi-mode (F) - 3 m - fiber optic - 50 / 125 micron - OM4 - plenum - magenta
Mfr Part #: N845-03M-12-MG
The three-meter N845-03M-12-MG MTP/MPO Multimode Patch Cable supports 40/100 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers. With two female MTP/MPO connectors, this OM4-rated multimode fiber optic cable is recommended for high-density fiber patching between data center MDFs (main distribution frames) and IDF (intermediate distribution frames). It's colored magenta for instant identification as an OM4 cable.
The 12-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up circuit card and rack space for other cables. The cable is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center applications and make the cable easy to install and remove with one hand. The plenum-rated jacket is perfect for connecting high-speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts.
- Designed to extend high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Magenta-colored for identification as an OM4 cable
- 12-fiber female connectors 12 times denser than SC connectors
- Push/pull tab connectors easy to install and remove with one hand
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- 50/125 duplex glass fiber construction
- Plenum-rated jacket perfect for ceilings, walls and ducts