Product Id: 33017996
Description: Tripp Lite 40GB -10GB Breakout Cassette x3 8-Fiber OM4 MTP/MPO to 12 LC Dup - Fiber optic cassette - LC x 12
Mfr Part #: N482-3M8-LC12
The N482-3M8-LC12 40 GB to 10 GB Breakout Cassette works in tandem with Tripp Lite's N482-01U or N482-02U chassis to connect 12 LC duplex fiber cables with three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections in high-density network applications. It's compatible with recommended Tripp Lite cabling, including the N820-, N821-, N844- and N858 Series. Its 8-fiber MTP ports are Polarity B, optimized for parallel optics and Base-8 connectivity.
The cassette's modular design installs easily in the N482-01U and N482-02U chassis with no tools required. Just insert the cassette into the chassis, and snap in its retention clips to secure it. Plug LC patch cables, such as Tripp Lite's N820-01M-T cables, into the cassette using the cable's convenient push/pull tabs. Up to five N482-3M8-LC12 cassettes fit in the N482-01U 1U enclosure panel, and 14 cassettes fit in the N482-02U 2U chassis. Dust tabs protect unused ports from potential damage.
The N482-3M8-LC12 complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10 GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements. Supports 40 GbE internally using OM4 fiber optic cable. Ideal for QSFP fabric switches that use eight out of 12 available MTP fibers for four-lane parallel optics to 40 GB, allowing all 12 LC duplex cassette ports to be used. Maximum insertion loss of 0.35 dB falls well under the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss specification of <25 dB. This cassette also supports devices of varying speeds, including 10 GB and 40 GB network equipment.
- High-density fiber cassette for use with Tripp Lite N482-01U and N482-02U fiber enclosure panels
- Connect up to 12 LC duplex fiber cables with three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections
- Ideal for use with QSFP fabric switches to support 4 lanes parallel to 40 GB
- Supports 40 GbE internally using OM4 fiber optic cable
- 8-fiber MTP ports are Polarity B, optimized for parallel optics and Base-8 connectivity
- Guaranteed compatibility with recommended Tripp Lite cables, including N820-, N821-, N844- and N858 Series
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Install up to 14 cassettes in N482-02U 2U chassis
- Install up to 5 cassettes in N482-01U 1U chassis
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10 GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements
- 0.35 dB maximum insertion loss falls under IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25 dB
- Supports devices of varying speeds, including 10 GB and 40 GB network equipment
- Factory-terminated connectors reduce time and labor
- Dust caps protect unused ports