Product Id: 32998674
Description: Aruba RAP-108 (IL) - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band - DC power - desktop
Mfr Part #: JW265A
The multifunctional Aruba RAP-100 series delivers secure 802.11n wireless and wired networking to SMBs and access to corporate resources from branch and home offices.
With unmatched deployment flexibility, the RAP-100 series can operate in Aruba Instant mode controlled by the AirWave management platform or in controller-managed mode where all network services are centralized by Aruba mobility controllers.
In Aruba instant mode, traffic is locally bridged but it still provides the flexibility of secure tunneling to mobility controllers.
- ClientMatch technology eliminates sticky clients by continuously gathering session performance metrics and utilizing this data to steer mobile devices to the best AP and radio, even as users roam and RF conditions change
- ARM technology delivers best-in-class RF management, including automatic transmit power and channel control with auto coverage-hole correction
- Zero-touch provisioning as well as automated firmware upgrades and inventory management with the cloud-based Aruba Activate service
- Spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference
- AP type: dual radio, dual-band 802.11n indoor
- Software-configurable dual radio supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- 2 x 2 MIMO with two spatial streams and up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate per radio
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) feature to effectively deal with interference from cellular systems
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance
- Cyclic delay diversity (CDD) for improved downlink RF performance
- Short guard interval for 20-MHz and 40-MHz channels
- Space-Time Block Coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception