Product Id: 32980380
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Switched ATS 2/2.4KW 200/240V 10 C13 2 C14 3.6M Cords 1URM - Horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 10 A - AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - 2.4 kW - Ethernet 10/100 - input: IEC 60320 C14 - output connectors: 10 (IEC 60320 C13) - 1U - 19" - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDUMH15HVATNET
The PDUMH15HVATNET 2 - 2.4kW Single-Phase 200 - 240V ATS/Switched PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks and features eight switched and two unswitched C13 outlets.
Dual 3.6-meter input cords with IEC-320 C14 plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources in a nominal voltage range from 200 - 240V. Plug lock inserts prevent cords from accidental disconnection. The PDUMH15HVATNET constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 2 - 5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Supports user-programmable startup of outlets in any order or interval to ensure network items are turned on in the proper sequence and reliably discovered. Digital ammeter monitors total output current. LEDs display outlet on/off status and input power status on primary and secondary inputs. Connecting the optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately) lets you remotely monitor temperature and humidity.
- Provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- Dual 3.6 m input cords with IEC-320 C14 plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
- 8 switched and 2 unswitched C13 outlets
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstable
- 2–5 ms transfer time ensures uninterrupted operation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors both sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
- Easy-to-read ammeter displays total current used by connected equipment
- Individual LEDs display outlet on/off status and input power status on primary and secondary inputs
- Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and notification via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP
- Optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately) monitors temperature and humidity
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP protocols
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases