Product Id: 32980379
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Metered ATS 2/2.4KW 200/240V 10 C13 2 C14 3.6M Cords 1URM - Horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 10 A - AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - 2.4 kW - input: IEC 60320 C14 - output connectors: 10 (IEC 60320 C13) - 1U - 19" - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDUMH15HVAT
The PDUMH15HVAT 2 - 2.4kW Single-Phase 200 - 240V ATS/Metered PDU enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks and features 10 C13 outlets.
Dual 3.6-meter input cords with IEC-320 C14 plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources in a nominal voltage range from 200 - 240V. Plug lock inserts prevent cords from accidental disconnection. The PDUMH15HVAT constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 2 - 5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
Built-in slot supports the optional SNMPWEBCARD and WEBCARDLX (sold separately), which turn the PDUMH15HVAT into a switched PDU by allowing remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, outlet control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Digital ammeter monitors total output current. LEDs display outlet on/off status and input power status on primary and secondary inputs.
- Enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- Dual 3.6 m input cords with IEC-320 C14 plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
- 10 C13 outlets
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstable
- 2–5 ms transfer time ensures uninterrupted operation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors both sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
- Easy-to-read ammeter displays total current used by connected equipment
- Individual LEDs display outlet on/off status and input power status on primary and secondary inputs
- Built-in card slot accommodates SNMPWEBCARD and WEBCARDLX accessories (sold separately)
- Optional cards create a switched PDU by allowing remote access for power monitoring, configuration, outlet control and notification via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases