Product Id: 32937177
Description: Zebra TC56 - Data collection terminal - Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) - 32 GB - 5" (1280 x 720) - rear camera - barcode reader - (2D imager) - USB host - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - 4G
Mfr Part #: TC56CJ-1PAZU4P-US
Don't compromise device design for enterprise functionality - or enterprise functionality for device design. With a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones, along with the Zebra enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability your business requires, TC56 is a an amazing touch computer.
- Fast, dependable wireless connections inside and outside the four walls
- Unmatched processing power to do it all with power efficiencies
- Maximum display size with advanced technology for graphics-intensive intuitive applications
- Ultimate scanning performance of 1D / 2D barcodes - even if they are damaged, dirty and poorly printed
- 13MP camera for ultra-high resolution photos
- Mobility DNA, a suite of mobility enabling applications, development tools and utilities
- Beautifully designed for work, but cool enough for play
Great design is more than just aesthetics - its functionality too. The Zebra TC56 mobile computers are designed to perform beautifully in the enterprise, making the role of your workforce easier and more productive. With a contemporary design and the modern convenience of a smartphone, it has integrated features and the rugged design your business requires.
- Backed by the Zebra ecosystem
Zebra's TC56 are more than just handheld devices; they connect your enterprise to an ecosystem of support, software and services designed to transform your business' performance today and into the future.
- Powerful performance
A super-efficient hex-core processor uses less power, applications run faster and the 5-inch sunlight readable display with capacitive touch panel gives your workers easy, familiar and flexible multi-touch operation that works even when wet - with a gloved finger or a stylus. The TC56 also features an integrated 2D imager as well as Mobility DNA - the suite of business, productivity, management and development tools for Zebra mobile computers.