Product Id: 32933428
Description: Perle IDS-509G-TSD160 - Switch - managed - 8 x 10/100/1000 + 1 x 1000Base-ZX - DIN rail mountable - AC 24 V / DC 12/24/48 V
Mfr Part #: 07016180
The IDS-509G is a 9 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Choose any combination of 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet copper ports and 1000Base-X fiber ports to meet the needs of your environment.
In environments where high levels of electromagnetic interference ( EMI ) is a common phenomenon, like industrial plants, utilizing fiber is critical. EMI can cause data corruption over copper-based Ethernet links. Data transmitted over fiber optic cable is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
- 10/100/1000Base-T ports for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 1000Base-X SC/ST fiber ports
- Advanced switching, VLAN, encryption and IEEE 1588 PTP
- Digital inputs for generation of alerts
- PROFINET and Modbus TCP Protocol Support
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC, 24 VAC
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification