Product Id: 32933316
Description: Perle IDS-409G2-T2SD10-XT - Switch - managed - 7 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 1000Base-LX/LH - DIN rail mountable - AC 24 V / DC 12/24/48 V
Mfr Part #: 07015060
The IDS-409G is a 9 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Choose any combination of 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet copper ports and 1000Base-X fiber ports to meet the needs of your environment.
Utilizing fiber is critical in environments, like industrial plants, where high levels of electromagnetic interference ( EMI ) is a common phenomenon. This interference can cause data corruption over copper-based Ethernet links. However, data transmitted over fiber optic cable is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
Simple Plug and Play installation to get your Ethernet devices networked immediately is available with Perle’s Fast Setup feature. The familiar Command Line Interface ( CLI ), via in-band Telnet or the out-band serial console port, will be appreciated by CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate ) and CCNP ( Cisco Certified Network Professional ) trained engineers.
- 10/100/1000Base-T ( RJ45 ) ports for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 1000Base-X SC/ST fiber ports
- IP Manageability, VLAN and resiliency management
- Digital inputs for generation of alerts
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC, 24 VAC
- Out-of-band management via RJ45 or USB serial ports
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification