Product Id: 32933228
Description: Perle IDS-509F3-T2MD2-SD40-XT - Switch - managed - 6 x 10/100/1000 + 1 x 100Base-LX + 2 x 100Base-FX - DIN rail mountable - AC 18 - 30 V / DC 12/24/48 V
Mfr Part #: 07014180
The IDS-509F is a 9 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Choose any combination of 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet copper ports and 100Base-X fiber ports to meet the needs of your environment.
In addition to extending links over greater distances, utilizing fiber is critical in industrial plants where high levels of electromagnetic interference or EMI is a common phenomenon. This interference can cause corruption of data over copper-based Ethernet links. Data transmitted over fiber optic cable however is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
- 10/100/1000Base-T ports for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 100Base-X SC/ST fiber ports
- Advanced switching, VLAN, encryption and IEEE 1588 PTP
- Digital inputs for generation of alerts
- PROFINET and Modbus TCP Protocol Support
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC, 24 VAC
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification