Product Id: 32933136
Description: Perle IDS-409F3-T2SD40-SD20 - Switch - managed - 6 x 10/100/1000 + 3 x 100Base-LX - DIN rail mountable - AC 24 V / DC 12/24/48 V
Mfr Part #: 07013760
The IDS-409F is a 9 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Choose any combination of 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet copper ports and 100Base-X fiber ports to meet the needs of your environment.
In addition to extending links over greater distances, utilizing fiber is critical in environments where high levels of electromagnetic interference ( EMI ) is a common phenomenon, like industrial plants. This interference can cause data corruption over copper-based Ethernet links. However, data transmitted over fiber optic cable is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
- 10/100/1000Base-T ( RJ45 ) ports for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 100Base-X SC/ST fiber ports
- IP Manageability, VLAN and resiliency management
- Digital inputs for generation of alerts
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC, 24 VAC
- Out-of-band management via RJ45 or USB serial ports
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification