Product Id: 32933110
Description: Perle IDS-509-2SFP - Switch - managed - 7 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 100/1000 SFP - DIN rail mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: 07013430
The IDS-509-SFP is a 9 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Choose any combination of 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet copper ports and 100/1000Base-X SFP fiber ports to meet the needs of your environment.
The SFP slots allow for flexible network configurations using SFP transceivers supplied by Perle, Cisco or other manufacturers of MSA compliant SFPs. In addition, they make utilizing fiber is easy in environments where high levels of electromagnetic interference ( EMI ) is a common phenomenon, like industrial plants. This interference can cause data corruption over copper-based Ethernet links. However, data transmitted over fiber optic cable is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
- 10/100/1000Base-T ports for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 100/1000Base-X SFP fiber ports (empty)
- Advanced switching, VLAN, encryption and IEEE 1588 PTP
- Digital inputs for generation of alerts
- PROFINET and Modbus TCP Protocol Support
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC, 24 VAC
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification