Product Id: 32912247
Description: Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition - (v. 5.0) - license + 3 Years Essential Support - 1 user - Symantec Buying Programs : Express - level A (1-24)
Mfr Part #: JFMNOZF0-EI3EA
Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition creates a protected endpoint and messaging environment that is secure against today's complex malware, data loss and spam threats, and is quickly recoverable in the event of failure. Reduce the cost of securing your environment and more effectively manage the inherent risks of today's IT infrastructures with Symantec's proven endpoint security, messaging security, and system recovery technologies.
Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition is an unparalleled combination of award-winning technologies from the world leader in security and data protection that enables you to completely protect, easily manage, and automatically control the assets most crucial to your business.
- Proactive protection for laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices, and messaging environments that includes more than traditional antivirus and antispyware
- Effective and accurate anti-spam and antivirus protection for email and instant messaging (IM), advanced content filtering and data loss prevention further protects email and IM by identifying and controlling the flow of sensitive data
- Rapid data and system recovery recovers individual files and folders in seconds or complete Windows systems in minutes reliably and with confidence, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments
- Flexible and scalable solution that provides granular control over policies and features, and makes them easily configurable and selectively deployable based on the needs of your environment
- Flexible and scalable configuration
Meet IT policy requirements with granular control over policies and features which are easily configurable and selectively deployable.
- Eliminate environment complexity
Deploy integrated essential endpoint and messaging security technologies as unified solutions with coordinated management.
- Reduce operational costs
Reduce the time, cost, and expertise needed to manage multiple technologies.
- Ensure compliance
Achieve, prove, and enforce adherence to IT policy and regulatory objectives with ease.
- Regulate sensitive information
Identify and control the flow of sensitive information via email and IM, as well as on to and off of endpoints.
- Gain increased visibility into your environment
Provide increased visibility into actions, events, and status from endpoints and messaging infrastructure with insightful reporting.
- Minimize downtime
Get your business systems back up and running quickly by restoring from both event-driven and scheduled recovery points.
- Antivirus and antispyware
Provide unmatched, best-of-breed malware protection, including market-leading antivirus protection, enhanced spyware protection, root kit protection, reduced memory footprint, and dynamic performance adjustments to keep users productive.
- Single agent and single management console
Antivirus, antispyware, desktop firewall, intrusion prevention, device and application control, and network access control are all in a single agent - managed by a single management console.