Product Id: 32899292
Description: HP HC240 - Healthcare - LED monitor - 24" (24" viewable) - 1920 x 1200 - IPS - 300 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 8 ms - DVI-D, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI (MHL) - white - Smart Buy
Mfr Part #: Z0A71A8#ABA
Work efficiently and accurately with the HP HC240 Healthcare Edition Display, a DICOM Part 14-calibrated display that delivers consistent views of clinical data and non-diagnostic images to enhance collaboration between healthcare professionals.
- Be assured that grayscale and color medical images and patient information are consistent and accurate on every display, plus the HP Pixel Policy guarantees zero bright dots.
- View medical images and records with a 1920 x 1200 resolution, 24” diagonal display and seamlessly work across multiple displays with micro-edge bezels and DisplayPort™-enabled multi-streaming.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini or select HP Thin Client behind the display for an integrated, small footprint solution that’s perfect for busy and shared spaces like nurse’s or charting stations.
- Out-of-the-box bi-modal DICOM and color calibration
Be assured that grayscale and color medical images and patient information are consistent and accurate on every display. The HP Pixel Policy also means you get a screen with zero bright dots, or HP replaces it.
- See more and scroll less
View your medical images and records onscreen with a 24" diagonal IPS display with 1920 x 1200 resolution. Seamlessly work across multiple displays and sources with micro-edge bezels, DisplayPort multi-stream support, and Picture-in-Picture.
- Create an efficient, compact workspace for high-traffic areas
Attach your HP Desktop Mini or select HP Thin Client behind the display for an integrated, small footprint solution that's perfect for busy and shared spaces like nurse's or charting stations. Mount on a wall or arm with the VESA pattern.