Product Id: 32876848
Description: Tripp Lite 6in USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to SATA III Adapter w/ UASP/ 2.5" Black - Storage controller - 2.5" / 3.5" shared - SATA 6Gb/s - 600 MBps - USB 3.0 - black
Mfr Part #: U338-06N-SATA-B
The U338-06N-SATA-B USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to SATA III Adapter Cable connects a 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) to an available USB port on your laptop or computer. This lets you back up important data, retrieve data from an old hard drive, or store information on an external drive that you can take with you to another computer.
This adapter cable supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. Its UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) feature reduces latency and allows the cable to perform up to 70% faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
Perfect for storing and sharing large files, such as music and video files, the U338-06N-SATA-B is compatible with SATA drives up to 4 TB. Just insert the drive into the 22-pin SATA connector, and attach the built-in USB 3.0 cable to your computer.
The U338-06N-SATA-B accepts SATA III (6 Gbps), SATA II (3 Gbps) and SATA I (1.5 Gbps) drives, as well as USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) transfer speeds. It supports LBA-48 bit (Logical Block Addressing) and USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport. No software, drivers or external power supply is required. Compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems.
- Recommended for backing up, retrieving and storing large data files
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Features UASP for performance up to 70% faster when connected to UASP-enabled host controller
- Compatible with 2.5 in. SATA HDDs and SSDs Up to 4 TB
- Accepts SATA III, SATA II and SATA I drives
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Supports LBA-48 bit and USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport
- Plug-and-play—no software, drivers or external power supply needed
- Compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems