Product Id: 32876843
Description: Tripp Lite 6ft 2-Port USB to DB9/ RS 232 Serial Adapter FTDI, w/ COM Retention - Serial adapter - USB - RS-232 x 2 - black
Mfr Part #: U209-006-2
The U209-006-2 2-Port USB to DB9 Serial FTDI Adapter Cable (M/M) allows you to connect two 9-pin RS-232 serial peripherals to a device with a USB-A port. Recommended for connecting a modem, digital camera, PDA or ISDN terminal to your computer, laptop or tablet, this cable supports data transfer speeds up to 225 Kbps - basically twice as fast as a built-in serial port. No external power source is required. The compact 1.83 m (6-ft.) cable tucks away in your backpack or laptop bag for use anywhere.
The hot-swappable U209-006-2 with built-in FTDI FT232RL chipset offers COM retention. It automatically reassigns the same COM port values to each port in case the cable is disconnected or the system is rebooted.
Premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. Works with Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Recommended for connecting a modem, digital camera, PDA or ISDN terminal to your computer, laptop or tablet
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 225 Kbps—twice as fast as a built-in serial port
- No external power source required
- Portable 6 ft. design fits perfectly into laptop bag
- COM retention for automatic reassigning of COM values to ports in case of disconnection or reboot
- Integrated FTDI FT232RL chipset
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts for optimal signal quality
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems