Product Id: 32876834
Description: Tripp Lite 24-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat6a Feedthrough Patch Panel w/90-Degree Down-Angled Ports TAA - Patch panel - RJ-45 X 24 - black - 1U - 19"
Mfr Part #: N254-024-6AD
The N254-024-6AD 24-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat6a Feedthrough Patch Panel meets or exceeds Cat6a specifications and works with USOC, T568A and T568B wiring to comply with industry standards. Its 24 RJ45 ports point downward at a 90-degree angle to make installation in hard-to-reach places easier.
Recommended for MDFs (main distribution frames) and IDFs (intermediate distribution frames) where quick patching changes are necessary, this low-profile patch panel manages and organizes the cabling in your high-density network. No 110 punchdown termination is required. Just plug your Cat6a cables into the RJ45 coupler jacks on both sides of the panel.
Made from heavy-duty 14-gauge cold-rolled steel, the N254-024-6AD features numbered ports to help you identify connections. It mounts easily into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Mounting hardware for wall-mount installations is included. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Meets or exceeds Cat6a specifications
- Works with USOC, T568A and T568B wiring to comply with industry standards
- Heavy-duty 14 ga cold-rolled steel construction
- Recommended for MDFs and IDFs where quick patching changes are necessary
- 90° down-angled RJ45 ports for easy installation in tight spaces
- Clearly numbered ports for easy connection identification
- Low-profile form factor requires no 110 punchdown termination
- Mounts easily into 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Includes hardware for wall-mount installation
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule Purchases