Product Id: 32876828
Description: Tripp Lite VGA Over IP Receiver / Extender w/ RS-232 Serial & IR Control TAA - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - up to 100 m
Mfr Part #: B160-100-VSI
The B160-100-VSI VGA Video + Audio with RS-232 Serial and IR Control over IP Receiver extends and distributes VGA video + audio, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals through a dedicated Ethernet network switch located up to 328 feet (100 m) away. With an additional 328 feet between the switch and the transmitter (sold separately), the total maximum distance from source to display is 656 feet (200 m).
The B160-100-VSI is designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface. You can connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation.
The B160-100-VSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p. It works with any analog or digital source, including HDMI and DisplayPort . It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps.
Compatible with Tripp Lite's B160-001-DPSI, B160-001-HDSI and B160-001-VSI transmitters.
B160-Series designed for use with dedicated network switch. Connecting to a switch used with other networking equipment will result in degraded or non-functional performance.
Unmanaged switch installations are limited to two transmitter units. Number of receivers is limited to number of ports remaining on unmanaged switch.
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Extends signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch
- Can also connect directly to transmitter up to 328 ft. away
- Allows login and remote management via switch interface
- Works with any analog or digital source, including HDMI and DisplayPort
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in single managed switch installation
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20–60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compatible with B160-001-DPSI, B160-001-HDSI and B160-001-VSI transmitters
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases