Product Id: 32876827
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI A/V w RS-232 Serial, IR Control over IP Receiver 1080p 60hz - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - HDMI - up to 100 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: B160-100-HDSI
The B160-100-HDSI HDMI Audio/Video with RS-232 Serial and IR Control over IP Receiver extends and distributes HDMI/DVI video (adapter cable included for connecting DVI display), RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals through a dedicated Ethernet network switch located up to 328 feet (100 m) away. With an additional 328 feet between the switch and the transmitter (sold separately), the total maximum distance from source to display is 656 feet (200 m).
The B160-100-HDSI is designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface. You can connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation.
The B160-100-HDSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. It works with any analog or digital source, including DisplayPort and VGA. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps.
Compatible with Tripp Lite's B160-001-DPSI, B160-001-HDSI and B160-001-VSI transmitters.
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Adapter cable included for connecting a DVI display
- Extends signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch
- Can also connect directly to transmitter up to 328 ft. away
- Allows login and remote management via switch interface
- Works with any analog or digital source, including DisplayPort and VGA
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in single managed switch installation
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20–60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- HDCP and 3D compatible when used with a DisplayPort or HDMI transmitter (not compatible with VGA transmitter)
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compatible with B160-001-DPSI, B160-001-HDSI and B160-001-VSI transmitters
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases