Product Id: 32876821
Description: Tripp Lite 4-Bay Docking Station USB 3.0/eSATA to SATA 2.5-3.5" Hard Drives - HDD docking station with on/off power switch, clone function - bays: 4 - 2.5", 3.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - 5 GBps - eSATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0
Mfr Part #: U339-004
The U339-004 4-Bay USB 3.0/eSATA to SATA Docking Station connects up to four 2.5- or 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD) to an available USB or eSATA port on your laptop or computer. This lets you back up important data, retrieve data from an old hard drive, or store information on an external drive that you can take with you to another computer.
Not only can you quickly access hard drive content without time-consuming internal installation, you can also clone a drive to as many as three others simultaneously. Cloning does not require the U339-004 to be connected to a host computer. Just insert the master drive into the master bay, insert the slave drive(s) into the slave bay(s), and press the Clone button twice. Red LEDs monitor cloning progress. The U339-004 accepts 2.5- and 3.5-inch SATA III, II and I hard drives up to 6 TB and will work with larger drives as they become available.
This docking station supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, as well as eSATA rates up to 6 Gbps. Its UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) feature reduces latency and allows the cable to perform up to 70% faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
The U339-004 requires no software or drivers. It's compatible with all USB- and/or eSATA-enabled operating systems and backward-compatible with previous USB generations.
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports eSATA data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps
- Features UASP for performance up to 70% faster when connected to UASP-enabled host controller
- Provides Offline Disk Cloning
- Duplicates a hard drive on up to 3 others simultaneously
- Offline cloning requires no computer connection
- Compatible with 2.5 in. and 3.5 in. SATA HDDs and SSDs Up to 6 TB
- Accepts SATA III, SATA II and SATA I drives
- Backward-compatible with previous USB generations
- Will work with larger SATA drives as they become available
- Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play—no software or drivers
- No time-consuming internal installation required
- Compatible with all USB- and/or eSATA-enabled operating systems
- USB 3.0 and eSATA cables included