Product Id: 32876806
Description: Tripp Lite DisplayPort Audio/Video with RS-232 Serial and IR Control over IP Extender - Kit - video/audio/infrared/serial extender - DisplayPort - up to 200 m
Mfr Part #: B160-101-DPSI
The B160-101-DPSI DisplayPort Audio/Video with RS-232 Serial and IR Control over IP Extender Kit extends and distributes DisplayPort audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals through a dedicated Ethernet network switch located up to 100 m (328 feet) from the transmitter. With an additional 100 m (328 feet) between the switch and the receiver, the maximum distance from source to display is 200 m (656 feet). You can also directly connect the transmitter and receiver up to 328 feet apart with Cat5/Cat6 cabling.
The B160-101-DPSI is designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface. You can connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation.
The B160-101-DPSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. In a point-to-multipoint switch installation, you can send the DisplayPort video source to any analog or digital display, including VGA and HDMI. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps.
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Transmitter and receiver each extend signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch for maximum distance of 656 ft. (200 m)
- Transmitter and receiver can also connect directly without switch up to 328 ft. apart
- Allows login and remote management via switch interface
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in single managed switch installation
- HDMI output on transmitter for connecting a local display
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20–60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- HDCP and 3D compatible
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases