Product Id: 32876804
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI/ DVI Over IP Transmitter/ Extender RS-232 IR Control 1080p - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - HDMI - up to 100 m
Mfr Part #: B160-001-HDSI
The B160-001-HDSI HDMI/DVI Video + Audio with RS-232 Serial and IR Control over IP Transmitter extends and distributes HDMI or DVI audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals through a dedicated Ethernet network switch located up to 328 feet (100 m) away. With an additional 328 feet between the switch and the receiver (sold separately), the total maximum distance from source to display is 656 feet (200 m).
Designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface, the B160-001-HDSI displays a single source on a single display or distributes a single signal to multiple displays. You can connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation.
The B160-001-HDSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, including 1080p, though it's limited to the maximum resolution of the receiver (sold separately). You can send the HDMI or DVI video source (a DVI adapter cable is included) to any analog or digital display, including VGA and DisplayPort. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps.
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Extends signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch
- Can also connect directly to receiver up to 328 ft. away
- Allows login and remote management via switch interface
- Display single source on single display or distribute single signal to multiple displays
- Video source (adapter cable included for connecting DVI source) can be sent to any analog or digital display, including VGA and DisplayPort
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in single managed switch installation
- HDMI output for connecting a local display
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, including 1080p
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20–60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- HDCP and 3D compatible when paired with an HDMI or DisplayPort receiver (not compatible with VGA receiver)
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compatible with B160-100-DPSI, B160-100-HDSI, B160-200-HSI and B160-100-VSI IP receivers
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases